Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Harry Potter Swords!

The Sword suit!

I don't know why, I have the hardest time reading this suit, but I never have much trouble making this suit...





























I think this was my only major art debate. The first one is the Room of Requirement but I'm afraid it's not recognizable. The second is in the Three Broomsticks. Both work for a place of rest from conflict. I ended up going with the second one, because it was just so much easier to tell what it was.







 I couldn't find any scenes of Lily and James's death, so I figured the memorial worked well enough for sadness and despair but the worst is over.


I had a hard time finding art I liked of Draco. Of course there's lots and lots out there, but most of it is fanart with him making out with other characters, mostly Harry, or looking miserable. Neither of which worked for this card. I went with the one on the right, I liked his confident look in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment