Friday, January 11, 2019

Harry Potter Wands!

The wands suit!
























We definitely decided that the 2 should be Harry with the hat on, but I couldn't decide if I liked the cute cartoony one or the more serious one where you can't really be sure it's Harry. I went with the one on the left though, it was just a nice shot of the hall and the Sorting.



There wasn't any good art of  Bill and Fleur's wedding, but this is pretty clearly from their wedding. Weddings are excellent celebrations.




We wanted Neville stopping the trio from sneaking out here, standing up for what you believe in, but I couldn't find anything good of that. However, this is still a pretty good moment.





 
No, I'm not really going to use Ginny's middle finger. I'm just kinda in love with that picture and I wanted to play with it.


I decided that the flying car is probably best for the Chariot card, so I moved this picture here because I still really like it. I tried to find a picture of him as a knight in the wizard chess, I even tried filtering a screen shot, but something about the lighting in that scene made it just look terrible. Lost details and weird smudging, it just didn't work. But a flying broomstick is sorta like a knight's horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment