Monday, July 18, 2011

And again!



Yay! Old Navy loves me again! This time I got free tank tops. Which is AWESOME sine I'm practically living in tank tops now. As are Amanda, Marissa and Sarah, all my shopping partners. I was a little sad that it actually restricted me on the top we could get, but hey. free tank top. FREE. free is good. We me at my house this last Saturday, made the boys keep the girls, naturally. This wasn't a long shopping trip, since we were restricted. We found the tank top style we ould have, grabbed one in every color and took them to the dressing room. in the end we all got the same one, the black one you see here. we all liked it, and decided there was nothing wrong with matching. And then we wore them out to go see the new Harry Potter movie! I felt like a dork, but it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment