Monday, July 25, 2011

LOLZ







so, I realized I only feel like posting here when I've bought something I'm excited about. this time it's off of Amazon. These two tops. Now, I was really excited when I first saw them. I took the picture of the red one and posted it on facebook. I was asking for opinions. as you can see, it's a wild shirt. frilly and fancy- I couldn't decide. I loved it, naturally, but I couldn't decide if it was too much or not. Well, based on overwhelming support, I made up my mind that it wasn't too much and I was gonna buy it. However, in the process of my internal debate, I found the teal top. Just as appealing, but without the fancy sleeves. And turns out I couldn't make up my mind. So I bought them both. now, I have to say, I'm a little anxious about what the quality will be like. They are being imported from India. I read the seller's feedback, and only one complains about quality, and that was just a shoulder strap that from the description is easily fixed. If I have to fix something, that's fine. I just want to love them. the other negative reviews were from people who didn't know it was coming from India and was going to take a long time. the estimated delivery on the site says Aug 4-Aug 12. I'm prepared to wait. I'm just so nervous.


Also, once again, on Crowdtap, I have been selected for one of their sample and share programs, this one for jeans. So, free jeans for me! yay!


On a less shallow note-


Things are good right now. Really good. Caleb is so happy at his job. He's working at the prison, in case I haven't mentioned that already. And he loves it. And I love that he loves it. And I have a job that I love. There's a lot of love going around. Of course, my job's not really work, but that's probably why I love it. I'm customer service for a website that doesn't usually need customer service. Which means that I rarely, if ever, do any work. And, based on this, I have Caleb convinced that it's time to start trying to get pregnant. He asked me to give him a month or two to get more comfortable in his job, so I'm aiming at September. Just waiting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment