Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally! Old Navy loves me!

so, I finally got in to an Old navy hosted party through crowdtap.com. Incidentally, if you’re not familiar with crowdtap.com, you should check it out. Great way to earn free money for little effort and to get a shot at free stuff! Nothing wrong with that, right? anyways, I’m supposed to be blogging like crazy about this, so this is your intro to it. you’ll get more info when I do.
Went to Spokane for Memorial Day weekend. Caleb had a cousin getting married. as a result, I missed my favorite cousin, Kaitlin’s wedding reception. I’m not terribly happy about that. But Caleb got to see family and we went to Riverfront Park and rode the carousel and the gondola. Shannon loved it. although, her favorite part was probably the pool at the hotel.


Girls125x125

No comments:

Post a Comment