Monday, August 27, 2012

Progress... slowly...

Finished up the second skein of yarn on the back panel OMG IT GOES SO SLOWLY.  One skein made it about 5 3/4 inches.  math says that I will need about 6.9 more skeins of yarn to finish the back panel.  that means about 9 total for the back.  which, thinking about it, makes much more sense than 6, as I'd thought before.  the piece is 3x as wide as the front panel, not 2x.  so that means it should take 15 skeins for the whole thing, leaving 3 for the arm warmers, which will still be enough, but there won't be much left over for that fanart thing I was talking about.  I'm considering buying more for that, cuz if I just get different yarn I'd need new arm warmers to go with the shrug.  I kinda need to order stuff from knitpicks.com anyways cuz Amanda wants a River vest for Christmas, and I can't seem to find reasonably priced yarn locally.  ah well.

this is sooooo slow....

No comments:

Post a Comment