Saturday, August 18, 2012

Running out of ways to say "Here's more about the duster!"

 front panel done!  it is 56 1/2" long, just above the ankle, and then I left it hanging up overnight and it stretched out to 57".  My original measurements and guesses were about 58" long, so this is good.  I am worried about stretching, that's why I hung it up, and I'm hoping it won't be too bad.  I've decided to do the back panel next, rather than the second front, based on the fact that the back panel is almost three times as wide and is going to knit much much slower.  I figure this way I'll have a smaller piece after this to give me something that I'll feel like I'm making more progress on.  This piece is probably going to drag.  looking at the dates, it took about two weeks to do the front panel, so I'm guessing at least a month for the back panel.  sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment