Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ariel, The Little Mermaid

 I found these patterns:

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sahrit

 and absolutely fell in love. So I bought them ALL and I’ve decided to make every one for my daughter for Christmas. (I've also harrassed the creator of them trying to convince her to do MORE Disney dolls, because these are STUPIDLY ADORABLE.)







  and I’ve started now, even though it’s a bit early. I don’t want to be rushed. I had to order eyes online to get ones small enough, and there’s not here yet, so I won’t be able to finish her just yet. But I got the tail and torso and arms done in about two hours or less last night. They’re not very big, so I don’t think this will take long.

info about any changes I made are in the next mermaid post.

No comments:

Post a Comment