Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Suit of Cups- Pin Ups

So, I'm trying really hard to get this deck done, and it's going fairly quickly because Amanda and I previously went through and picked out the artwork for the deck. However, since then I went on a crazy pinup art collecting spree. Seriously, my pin up board on Pinterest is up over 1000 pins. That stuff is addicting, they're all so pretty!

Anyways, it goes pretty quick except that we are redoing a bunch of the cards with new better pictures I've found, so that slows me down a bit. Some we just found pictures that were a better fit, some I wasn't able to find high enough resolution images of, and few were in an art style that just didn't match or turned out to be cleverly edited photographs of real people when I looked closer, so that wasn't gonna work. But I've finished the cups now. Here they are:















No comments:

Post a Comment