Monday, July 13, 2015

The Suit of Wands- Pin Ups

I don't know why, but I had a hell of a time with the royalty for this suit. All the other royalties have a theme of some kind, and I just couldn't come up with a good one for wands. Originally it was girls in costumes, but that seemed to blend in to pentacles too much with the girls with jobs. Pinup girls in work uniforms look like they're wearing costumes half the time, because real workers don't dress like pinup girls. So you will notice that I have two different sets of royalty posted here. I'm putting them both up so that Amanda can see them and give her opinion on which she likes. My preference is leaning towards the gambling girls, just because gambling seems to go along with wands to me, passionate and risk taking. I don't know, just my thought process. The witches go back to the original costume idea, but this time definitely not blending with pentacles. And something about witches implies passion to me. Maybe I'm just crazy. Anyways, this is what I did.









































***EDIT***
Upon further discussion, Amanda and I have decided we like the gambling girls for the royalty, so those are the ones that will be printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment