Friday, February 8, 2013

An update

So.... I've been a bit out of the blogging spirit since I finished Rinoa's jacket.  ah well.  No one follows this, it's just for me anyways.  Well, this is what I've been working on:

first, I made another River's vest for Amanda for Christmas, No pics, cuz it looks exactly the same.

And here's what I was making for Shannon for Christmas:


Thirteen Disney princesses.  To be fair, two are Ariel.  I wanted a human one.  I also made her a Gromit, from Wallace and Gromit.










And a Nibbler for Eloise.
And a Slender Man for Corey.

And what I'm most proud of, this quilt for Caleb.  The quilt top was made by his grandma, who passed away last year.  He was very close to her, and it was kinda rough for him.  She gave us this quilt top some years ago, but never finished it.  And so I learned to quilt and did it.  BEST PRESENT EVER.  He didn't see it coming.  it was awesome.


Then, after Christmas, I made some slippers:
nothing fancy, but they do the job.


so, that's what I've already finished.  I have some things I'm working on now, and I'm planning for, but I think I'll do a separate post for that.  more fun to break it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment